Vanilla Forums Cloud, is a cloud based community software, with a modern
take on community. Below are a few of the features you can find in Vanilla
- Themes: Completely customize the look and feel, beyond just header and
- Gamification and reputation system: More than just badges, the reputation
engine can be used to promote good content, grant member abilities, and
help automate moderation.
- Made for Mobile: Detects the browser agent and applies the most
appropriate theme to ensure a great user experience
- Single Sign-on: Vanilla's jsConnect SSO, SAML support and social logins
make it easy for users to register. SSO can be configured to be seamless
with your existing system.
- API: Vanilla has an easy to use RESTful API that you can use to deeply
integrate Vanilla with your website.
- Permissions: Control fine-grained, role-based permissions that can be
assigned on a per-discussion-category basis. Assign multiple roles to
individual users. Roles can be set manually, based on registration
workflow, via SSO and via the API.
- Spam Prevention: Powerful tools to keep your community forum free of spam.
- Integrations: Salesforce, Zendesk, WordPress, Mailchimp, Facebook,
Twitter, Google+ and more.