The FullStory App for Zendesk lets you see the most recent sessions for the customer who submitted a ticket. If you are not yet a FullStory customer, sign up at FullStory.
Before you begin, you’ll need your secret FullStory API key to connect your FullStory account with Zendesk. To find it, log into FullStory, click on the Settings tab in the left-hand sidebar, then select Integrations & API Keys. If there’s already a key listed there, great! If not, click the Generate button to create a new key, then click Save API Key. Copy the key to your clipboard so you can paste it into Zendesk.
Aan de slag
- Click the Install App button above (on this page) to install the FullStory widget in your Zendesk account.
- If desired, enter the maximum number of matching sessions that you would like to be displayed for each customer in the Limit field.
- Enter your API key from FullStory in the APItoken field.
- Click Update to save these settings.
- Optional: Pass customer email addresses or user IDs into FullStory using the fs.Identify script (learn more) and configure Zendesk to use these IDs (instructions here).
That’s it! When you open a ticket, you’ll see the FullStory app in the Apps sidebar on the right side of the window (you may have to click the "Apps" button in the upper right corner to open the sidebar). If the user who submitted the ticket is found in FullStory, you’ll see links to their most recent sessions.