What’s New at Zendesk: August 2017 – Americas
We’ve recently added a number of new features that provide faster, more intelligent ways for you to chat, message, and support your customers.
Join our GMs of Chat & Guide for an in-depth look at what’s new in your Zendesk. In this 45-minute webinar, we’ll discuss the latest features we’ve released and tips on how you can start using them.
Here’s a closer look at what you’ll learn:
● Pair customers with your most skilled agent with skill-based routing for Chat
● Support your customers on their favorite messaging apps with Zendesk Message
● Improve your self-service effectiveness with machine learning
● Measure the ROI of Chat and increase sales with conversion tracking
● Provide differentiated services to your VIP Talk customers with Priority Numbers
● Allow customers to contact you over their preferred channel with contact options for Web Widget
Presented by Zendesk Product Team: Caitlin Henehan Caitlin is the VP, GM of Chat at Zendesk. Her team builds products to connect with customers in a fast and responsive way. Jason Maynard Jason is the VP, GM of Guide and Data Products at Zendesk. He heads up a team that builds products designed to unravel the complexity of customer relationships through data. Andrew Forbes Andrew is a Product Marketing Manager at Zendesk who loves to help companies measure and understand the entire customer experience.
Thanks for registering! Check your inbox for an email with your unique link to the webinar.
What’s New at Zendesk: March 2018 – Asia Pacific
We’ve recently added a number of new features that make it easier…
What’s New at Zendesk: September 2018 – Asia Pacific
This quarter’s What’s New webinar is all about the agent. Join the…