ITIL incident management
ITIL incident management software provides a system for your service desk that automates the workflow of incident management.
In today's customer savvy technical world, it can be troublesome to keep up with the volume of customer requests or incidents that run across your help desk. Do you have a problem with managing the same incident that keeps recurring over and over? A help desk is only as good as the processes you define for it. That's where Zendesk Support comes in.
Ons eigen verhaal
Wist u dat?
The main IT service incident management processes you follow to achieve your help desk goals is:
- Detection and recording
- Classification and initial support
- Investigation and diagnosis
- Resolution and recovery
- Collect - the easier you make it for customers, the easier it will be to understand and respond
- Organize - Zendesk Support routes incoming customer requests manually or automatically; assigning to one agent, but accessible to others
- Communicate - leverage many different channels so customers, staff and others are up-to-date and kept in the communication loop
- Follow-through - issues always have a clear path and solid closure
Love your help desk
An appropriate "no fuss" help desk processes are key to ensuring mutual satisfaction between your customers and staff. Contact us for more information on ITIL Incident Management.Ervaring is alles.
We have more information about this. Have a look below.
There’s a lot more where this came from. Keep exploring the world of ITIL incident management, global user support, and agent efficiency.